PRIVIT is led by a diverse and experienced set of globally-focused executives dedicated to improving the quality of your personal health history through its PRIVIT® Products that standardize the way you share your personal health information.
People Of PRIVIT
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Darby M. Roggow
Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Application Development
Brett Douglas earned his degree from The Ohio State University and has over 15 years in the cardiac industry. Brett was the Area Business Manager at St. Jude Medical, a medical technology company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Prior to joining St. Jude Medical, Brett was also the Co-Founder and President of Healthy Life Screening, a company that specialized in preventative screenings specializing in Sudden Cardiac Death, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Carotid Arteries. He resides in New Albany, Ohio with his wife and two children.
Russell Goodwin is responsible for managing the teams accountable for creating client accounts and providing client and sales support, as well as office management for the Canadian Operations. Russ has 5 years of experience in similar environments and very involved in overseeing the planning, communication, and training involved with all Canadian implementations.
Darby Roggow brings over 20 years of experience in sales, business strategy, leadership and recruitment. Darby spent a majority of his career working in higher education serving in many roles such as Director of Admissions, Director of Marketing and Communications, Instructor of Business and Sports Administration, Associate Athletic Director, Game Operations and Coaching. He also gained valuable experience as a consultant for various business entities including Healthy Life Screening, a company that specializes in preventative screenings related to cardiac health and wellness. Darby oversees the PRIVIT sales team, focusing primarily on Integrations as well as College and University sales.
David West brings over 20 years of application development across several industries. David is responsible for leading the architecture, design, and development efforts for PRIVIT across all of its platforms. Prior to joining PRIVIT, David spent over 13 years leading the development of and managing the processes to consume, store, and disseminate PII (Personally Identifiable Information) data. This knowledge has helped him in his role to keep PRIVIT applications compliant with HIPAA standards.
Andrew Chapman, Director of Sales - US
Johnny Chehade, Director of Sales - Canada
Prashanth Vadla, Software Development Engineer
Shelby Fornal, Director of Customer Support
Kari Warfield, Marketing
- James P. Covert President and Chief Executive Officer, Institute For Transfusion Medicine (ITxM)
- Matt Gerken, Athletic Healthcare Administrator at the University of Southern Maine
- Archie Griffin, The Ohio State University’s senior vice president for alumni relations and president/CEO of the Alumni Association
- Gordon O. Matheson, M.D., PhD, Professor of Sports Medicine (School of Medicine) and Human Biology (School of Humanities and Sciences), Director of Sports Medicine and Head Team Physician (Department of Athletics) at Stanford University
- Willem (Winne) H. Meeuwisse, M.D., PhD, Professor and physician at the University of Calgary Sport Medicine Centre in the Faculty of Kinesiology and a member of UofC’s Hotchkiss Brain
- Claude T. Moorman, III, M.D., Professor and Vice Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery, Director of the Duke Sports Medicine Center, Head Team Physician for Duke University, Professor Evolutionary Anthropology
- David Nash, Senior Partner
- William Roberts, M.D., MS, FACSM, Professor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Minnesota Medical School and Program Director at University of Minnesota St. Johns Family Medicine Residency in St. Paul, MN
- Theodore F. Schlegel, M.D.
- Randall Wroble, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chair of the Joint Advisory Committee on Sports Medicine for Ohio High School Athletic Association
Board of Directors
Chris brings over 45 years of business experience in real estate development, hospitality, banking, manufacturing, software and the golf industry. He is PRIVIT’s largest shareholder and serves as Chairman of the Board.
Trevor is a very successful Columbus based businessman with wide ranging experience in business-to-business and business-to-customer solutions. His past experience includes involvement in the introduction of the Apple iPhone and Bounce Fabric Softener.
Rick is a serial entrepreneur with a long and successful involvement in U.S. healthcare. In his current role with Intralign Rick is targeting a key problem area in healthcare, the use of newly designed resources to improve joint replacements.
Bob is the Medical Director of the Fowler Kennedy Sport Medicine Clinic at Western University. He is an original shareholder in PRIVIT and active in several professional societies including the American Shoulder and Elbow society, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the Herodicus Society, the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine.
Greg brings 35 years of experience in successfully growing technology companies from startups to successful liquidity event for the investment groups. He has successfully founded and led software companies in the ERP, CRM, and Construction industries. Greg is currently the President of PRIVIT.